When you think about supplements, chances are you think of taking extra vitamins or minerals to improve your health. But when it comes to roofing, siding, and painting, the term supplementing takes on a whole new meaning.
Supplementing in the context of insurance claims refers to adding charges to an existing claim, which can happen for several reasons, such as when the original estimate for replacement materials was below the actual outlay due to fluctuating commodities prices or other causes. Stay tuned to our blog for a more in-depth look at the supplementing process.
Supplementing And Its In-n-Outs!
Supplementing: covers a broad area when it comes to property insurance claims. From roofing, siding, and windows to painting – if there’s been damage to the exterior of your home or business, chances are good you’ll need to supplement your claim.
Here’s a quick rundown of what supplementing is and how it works:
- Supplementing is the process of adding charges to an existing claim.
- It can happen for several reasons, such as when the original estimate for replacement materials was below the actual outlay due to fluctuating commodities prices or other causes.
- Supplementing is a way for roofing, siding, window, and painting contractors to get paid for their work.
- The supplementing process can be complex, but working with a professional company can make it easier.
Why Insurance Supplement Your Claim?
There are some reasons why you need to supplement your insurance claim. Some reasons you might need to supplement your claim include the following:
- When the insurance company sends an adjuster who is inexperienced or does not understand the full extent of the damage.
- When the insurance company denies coverage for certain types of damage.
- When the insurance company only pays a portion of the claim.
No matter the reason, supplementing your claim is a way to get the money you deserve to cover the cost of repairs or replacement.
How We Can Help You!
At Supplement Experts, we specialize in helping roofing, siding, window, and painting contractors get paid for their work. We understand the insurance supplement process can be complex, but we’re here to help make it easier. At our core, we’re a team of experts passionate about getting our clients the money they deserve.
If you’re a contractor seeking help supplementing your insurance claim, we invite you to contact us today. Let us take the hassle out of supplements so you can focus on what you do best – running your business!